Roofing Professionals Inc. to Recognize the Importance of Roofs, Roofing Industry During National Roofing Week, June 5-11
To raise awareness of the significance of roofs to every home and business, stress the value of professional roofing contractors, and promote the good deeds of the industry, Roofing Professionals Inc. will recognize National Roofing Week taking place June 5-11.
Organized by the National Roofing Contractors Association, National Roofing Week is a reminder that the roof is one of the most important components of every structure. It is the first line of defense against natural elements, such as rain, snow or wind, yet it is often taken for granted until it falls into disrepair.
National Roofing Week enables roofing professionals to engage in their communities and inform the public about the essential role roofs and professional roofing contractors play in every community, as well as the importance of making informed decisions about maintaining or replacing any roof system.
During National Roofing Week, RPI Roofing will be sharing our story via social media –
- 6/6- Signature projects—RPI’s pride in the triangle via signature commercial, service, and residential projects
- 6/7- Charitable projects—RPI’s passion for positively influencing the community.
- 6/8- Employee appreciation— RPI’s commitment to the team first.
- 6/9- Employee training—RPI’s focus on remaining aware.
- 6/10- Celebration—A culmination of how RPI celebrated National Roofing Week
Additional information about National Roofing Week can be found at nrca.net/nationalroofingweek.
Established in 2000, Roofing Professionals Inc. (RPI) offers comprehensive roofing services for commercial property owners in the southeast. We were created with the simple philosophy of “DO RIGHT.” We still stick to that goal today, furthering our mission of being the trusted and preferred contractor in the area by delivering professional solutions.